Sunday, September 9, 2012

a man, a friend and a secret lover.

I have a friend. A male friend. That's normal because I have a lots of male friend. I'm more comfortable with male friend. Okay, let's called him as 'Syah'. Syah is my friend. I met (read: text) him since, a year ago. I met (read: know) him from this one text service. Before I owned my smartphone.

So, he's actually 10 years older than me, or I think more. I'm not sure though. But he's fun, I mean he's a cool guy. I can talk to him like 1 to 2 hours non stop. I used to. Before I met my ex-bf. You see, I left him because I want to be with my ex-boyfriend. End up, I regret about that. And I felt stupid. Very stupid. And guilty also. Hmm. I wish I can turn back time. But I know that I can't. Past is past.

We used to talked about everything. How is my day, how is his day. We used to text each other every minutes. He even used to feel sad when my phone was inside the 'cage'. We used to cannot not text each other everyday. He used to said that I'm his saviour. He used to said I'm his spirit to his life. He used to said I'm everything to him. Me too. He used to be everything in my life until my ex-boyfriend came to my life. Heh, what a cliche thing right ? I gotta to admit that he's a really nice person. I'm even once imagining myself with him. Haha. I used to. Not anymore. :)

Actually yesterday is his birthday. 8 september. So, I decided to sent him a birthday text message. Then he called. I didn't noticed it. I only realized the misscall an hour after. Then I text him again. Asking if he called or it just a misscall. He said he called. And he want to call me again. I said okay, but let me charge my battery first. Then I sleep. When I woke up, I text him, he said he's waiting for me. Then he asked again if he can call. I said okay. Then he called me.

I'm still feeling a little bit awkward. Yo know, its been almost a year now that I didn't talked to him. And almost a year that I didn't talked to any man like for a long time. That's why I didn't picked his first call. Our call duration is, 43.23 minutes. That, such a long duration for me, after a year. He still miss my voice, that he said is 'manja'. (Why everyone said my voice is manja?) -_______-"

He told me that he was once want to settle down, but his girlfriend broke up with him, and he didn't want to tell me why. I asked him why he didn't tell me about it. He said that by the time he broke up, I wasn't there. I was so busy with my ex-boyfriend. Okay. I admitted it. So stupid I am. Now he's with a new girl and he said he want to settle down end of this year. Such a relief, at least there's a girl that appreciate him better than me. :)

Back then, when I met my ex-boyfriend, and I told him that someone asked me to be his girlfriend, I sense something in his voice, a sad tone. And I asked him, he said its nothing. I expect nothing that time. But I know that he like me. I just know.

So, that's it. He's my friend. Syah is my friend.

No comments: