Tuesday, April 17, 2012

under pressure

Oh please. Don't judge me like this abah. People make mistake right? Its including you abah. You've made your mistake, now let me make my mistake.

What? I can't compare me with you? Really? What am I? Am I not your daughter? For God sake, stop the comparing things between us siblings !

I admit, abg jirul almost be the most wonderful son in the family, ira is making you proud with her academic, iwan is making you proud with his sports, kak wawa is trying to make you proud by completing her diploma, but, wait abah, I can make you proud too. Trust me. Even now I know, I'm the most failure daughter in the family.

I got kick from uitm, my fault. Yes, its my fault. Don't bringing it up again! I'm enough abah. I know I don't deserve a compliment but hey, I deserve a pat on shoulder and you saying "its okey tiera" . But what I git? Being insult by you, by the other siblings. Hey! What am I ? A robot ? Don't have heart ? Following every instruction without face expression? Duhh! I'm a girl with a small heart abah.

Now, thanks to you abah, and my other siblings, I'm totally under a fucking terrible pressure. No one understand me. I hate this !

No comments: