Saturday, April 14, 2012

tired

I was so tired. Being treated like this by my own so called. best friend(s). I thought I've choose a really good friend(s). Turns out, they stabbed me at the back. I don't know what to say anymore. I wish I can turn back time and never met them. So that, I won't be so hurt like this. I don't know if you will read this. I just dont.

What I don't know is, why you behaving like that? I just want you to know, that I never regret having all of you as my friend. Because for once, for omce, all of you is amazing. But now, you just show me, the real you.

Azie, aku tak pernah menyesal kenal dengan kau. Even that means, I have to pay that friendship with tears. And yeah, I know you delete me in fb. I don't mind.

Pacak, aku mengaku aku pernah fall in love dgn kau. Ramai yg tau. You've been nice to me all this time. Never regret knowing you. Knowing you is the almost awesome things ever happen to me. I'm not lying.

Gegurl. I don't know what to say. We used to be a good friend right? Sharing everything.

So, so long friends.

No comments: