Wednesday, March 28, 2012

annoying again

My ex boyfriend is currently chasing me again. Die ingat aku still macam dulu. Yang akan maafkan die camtu je kalau die ade buat salah.

No. I'm not that type of girl anymore. This is the new me. The new Farah Atira. Even he can't change me to be that old girl again. Not even anyone.

I'm blessed that somehow, ALLAH has guide me to right way. He has guide me to choose a good man instead of boys. Coz' only real man is serious in relationship. And yeah, if He allowed me too, I will choose this type of man.

Aku dah taknak main main dalam konsep perhubungan. Bagi aku skang ni, aku belom nak a serious relationship. Sebab aku masih belom ade ape2. Study ke mane, keje pon belom, so, aku taknak hampakan parents aku lagi. Not anymore. I promise I will behave this time. I will try to become a proud daughter to my parents.

Mama, abah,
Tiera janji, tiera akan belajar bebetol lepasni. Lantakla ape org nak kate. Yang penting tiera nak cube belajar lagi.

And yeah, to my haters, (I hope I got one)
I won't forget you and your words bitch. Aint single word I will forget.


Truly depply,

tieracomel. :)

No comments: